Welcome to Softball Canada’s National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Online Learning information page!
Softball Canada uses a blended learning approach with our NCCP coach training and education program. This means a coach’s first step in their training pathway for a given coaching context in the NCCP will be to complete the required eLearning module(s) before participating in the face-to-face workshop.
WHY DEVELOP eLEARNING?
Benefits of Softball Canada’s eLearning:
- Less travel or time away from home to complete coach training.
- Convenience of taking NCCP training on your schedule.
- Instant credit for program completion and recognition of your qualification applied directly to your National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) transcript.
- Numerous handouts and additional resources you can access and print as often as you like or need.
- Post-completion access to review material and sharpen your skills whenever you want.