Welcome to Softball Canada’s National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Online Learning information page!
Softball Canada uses a blended learning approach with our NCCP coach training and education program. This means a coach’s first step in their training pathway for a given coaching context in the NCCP will be to complete the required eLearning module(s) before participating in the face-to-face workshop.
- Foundations of Coaching Softball Part 1 ($10/5 PD)
- Foundations of Coaching Softball Part 2 ($15/5 PD)
Below is a list of other online learning opportunities for any coach wanting to continue their learning on-line:
- Safe Sport Training (Free/2 PD)
- Making Head Way (Free/5 PD)
- NCCP Sport Nutrition ($20/5 PD)
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan (Free/1 PD)
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability ($15/5 PD)
- Coach Initiation in Sport ($15/5 PD)
- Respect in Sport - Activity Leader ($30/3 PD)
- Commit to Kids ($12/3 PD)
- Keeping Girls in Sport ($20/2 PD)
- Coaching Kids of All Abilities: Welcoming All Abilities ($30/2 PD)
- Sport for Life Campus