CANADIAN FAST PITCH CHAMPIONSHIP
St. John's, N.L. - Aug 14 – 18
When you travel to Newfoundland and Labrador by air, you can reach all areas of the province. Convenient schedules and flight times help you make your travel plans to suit your interests. Wherever you start your journey, there’s a wide variety of international and connector airlines from which to choose... Air Canada, West Jet, Sunwing, Porter Airlines, AirTransat, and Provincial Airlines provide seamless travel to and within the province.
Gate-to-Gate Approximate Travel Times by Air:
- Halifax –St. John’s 1.5 hrs (direct flights only)
- Montreal –St. John’s 2.5 hrs (direct flights available)
- Ottawa –St. John’s 2.5 hrs (direct flights available)
- Toronto –St. John’s 3 hrs (direct flights available)
- Calgary –St. John’s 7.5 hrs (one stop flights available)
- Vancouver –St. John’s 9 hrs (one stop flights available)
The St. John’s International Airport is only 10 minutes (less than 10km) from downtown and all major accommodations and convention facilities.