One of the most common reasons coaches, managers, officials and athletes, of all ages, cite for leaving sport is unacceptable parent behaviour. The Respect in Sport Parent Program will help define a standard of behaviour for all parents and create a more rewarding, safe and respectful environment for everyone involved. Parents want to do a great job supporting their kids and Respect in Sport provides parents with the tools to do just that!
Respect in Sport Parent Program Access: https://softballcanada-parent.respectgroupinc.com
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Parent Program certificate, select "Already Certified?" and follow the prompts.
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select "New to this Program?" then "Look-Up".
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select "New to this Program?" followed by "Register".
- Complete registration and add your Child under the Child Management section. This is required to receive credit for the program.
- On the payment page, click "Pay Now", or Enter a Pre-Registration Code if you have been provided one by your organization.
- Once successfully logged in, you will default to the Home page. Select "Program Access" to view the modules.
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration.