Softball Canada requires an energetic and ambitious individual for an exciting internship within our office in Ottawa. In this position, you will offer administrative and project-related support in all areas of Softball Canada’s operations including but not limited to: program development/delivery for athletes, coaches and officials, marketing and communications, sponsorship, event management (Canadian Championships and Softball Canada events), as well as assisting in the Canpitch and Timbits Softball Programs.
- Assist in the development and delivery of Softball Canada programs and services
- Assist in organizing Softball Canada events including up to twelve (12) Canadian Championships
- Assist in marketing and promoting Softball Canada programs and services including writing articles, social media, updating Softball Canada’s website, and assisting with media releases
- Assist with various administrative tasks including filing, processing resource orders, etc.
- Other duties as required
An enthusiastic and dedicated person is wanted by Softball Canada for an exciting role in our Ottawa office. In this position, you will actively encourage and assist the growth of softball at the grassroots level across Canada. The Program Coordinator will organize and support several important Softball Canada programs as well as connect with Provincial/Territorial staff, volunteer committees, and other Softball Canada personnel in addition to the Board of Directors.
- Continued development and support of important Softball Canada initiatives and programs, including:
- Learn to Play
- Safe Sport
- Additional Development Programs
- Assisting in the roll-out of recommendations and programming from the Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) model
- Providing administrative support and assistance to the LTPD, Learn to Play, Canpitch, B5, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion committees
- Support and delivery of programing and education in relation to the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Assist with the planning and execution of associated Softball Canada events, and other related initiatives
- Assist with fulfillment of program materials to Provincial/Territorial or local associations as required
- Provide customer service to a range of softball stakeholders including instructors, participants, and volunteers
- Assist in general day-to-day operations, as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned