Respect in the Workplace was developed to provide organizations of all sizes with a standard, cost-effective tool to empower their team with the skills to prevent bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination (BAHD).
Respect in the Workplace Program Access: https://softballcanada-workplace.respectgroupinc.com
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Respect in the Workplace certificate, select "Already Certified?" and follow the prompts.
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select "New to this Program?" then "Look-Up".
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select "New to this Program?" followed by "Register".
- Complete registration.
- On the payment page, click "Pay Now", or Enter a Pre-Registration Code if you have been provided one by your organization.
- Once successfully logged in, you will default to the Home page. Select "Program Access" to view the modules.
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration.