Softball Canada's Competition - Development coaching clinic focuses on coaches working with athletes in the Train to Train and Train to Compete stages of Softball Canada’s LTPD model. Certification in this context is required for Canada Summer Games and to be eligible as a National Team Coach. This training involves both softball specific content over two weekend clinics, as well as six multisport modules offered through your Provincial/Territorial Coaching Association. Once coaches have completed both weekends they will have Competition - Development In-Training status, and will move to Trained status once the six multisport modules have been completed. To become Competition-Development Certified, coaches will also need to fully complete the evaluation process.
To register for the Competition - Development Clinics Weekend 1 and 2 please see the links below. Each weekend will run Friday evening, and all day Saturday and Sunday. Specific details, schedule, and location will be sent out to registered participants prior to the clinic.
BC - MAPLE RIDGE
Weekend 1: February 8, 9 & 10, 2019
Weekend 2: April 12, 13 & 14, 2019
Register at https://softball.ca/2019/CompDev/BC
ON - AJAX
Weekend 1: February 22, 23 & 24, 2019
Weekend 2: April 26, 27 & 28, 2019
Register at https://softball.ca/2019/CompDev/ON
Coaches have the option to register for Weekend 1 and 2 together, or each separately if they can only attend one weekend.
Please follow the instructions below for registration:
- Click on the link provided, and select one of the three ticket options by clicking ADD TO CART, then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Create a New User Profile or Log In if you have an existing profile with Softball Canada.
- Once Logged In Select PAY NOW or PAY LATER and follow instructions. If you choose PAY LATER you will receive an invoice via email and payment must be processed before the first day of the Clinic, and in order to receive your Pre-Task Workbook.
- Finalize order by clicking on the form link at the top of the page COMPETITION-DEVELOPMENT CLINIC REGISTRATIONS and input all required information.
- Once complete, select SUBMIT. You will receive a confirmation email.
Prior to the clinic(s) you will receive the Pre-Task Workbook via email, which MUST be completed before attending each Competition - Development Clinic.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Noonan at email@example.com.