2022 U19 WOMEN'S
CANADIAN FAST PITCH CHAMPIONSHIP
Fredericton, N.B. - July 26 – 31
Teams, please take note of the following deadlines:
Practice Field Booking: Thursday, July 21st, 2022
- Team coaches/managers, practice fields are being made available to teams on Monday, July 25th. Teams can book a practice field slot by clicking HERE. Please book by Thursday, July 21st
Confirmation of Participation: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
- Team managers, please email email@example.com to indicate your confirmation of participation (include full team name, primary email address, phone number, and team logo (if applicable)). Please be sure to copy your Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) representative on the email.
Team Photograph - Deadline: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
- The Host Committee is requesting a team photograph for the event website and commemorative program. Please list players and coaches (left to right, front and back rows)
Bat Girl - Deadline: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
- Softball New Brunswick will provide each team a designated bat girl for the tournament. However, if a team already has a bat girl they wish to have for the tournament, please contact Hillary Pineau at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the details.
Banquet Order Form - Deadline: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
- Please submit the banquet ticket order form by Tuesday, July 12th, 2022. CLICK HERE to be directed to the form.
Please complete the form for all players and coaches who plan to attend. Tickets are $25.00/person
Official Players List (OPL) - Deadline: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
- Official Players List (OPL)
- Please submit your completed Softball Canada Official Players List (OPL) to your P/T for approval. Your P/T will forward a completed copy to the appropriate parties (Softball Canada, Tournament Supervisor, and Host)
- Please note - If a player or a coach who is added during the two (2) weeks prior to the start of the Championship, the team must have a letter or email signed by the Provincial/Territorial Softball Association representative authorizing the additional player(s) or coach(es). Each team must carry a copy of the OPL to the Coach/Managers Meeting or will be ineligible to participate.