Article 2 - Membership Fees
2.1 The Association’s Membership fees shall be determined at the Annual Meeting and shall be in an amount necessary to carry out the continued operation of the Association.
2.2 Provincial/Territorial Association Fees are as follows and must be paid by June 15th each year:
|Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador, New Brunswick||$6,000.00|
|Prince Edward Island, Nunavut, Yukon, Northwest Territories||$4,000.00|
- Membership is accorded on an annual basis, subject to renewal in accordance with these Bylaws.
2.4 Umpire Registration and Fees
- All umpires must register with their Provincial/Territorial Association by July 1st of each year. All umpires registered with their provincial/territorial Association will also be automatically registered with the Association. Umpire fees are $18.00 per umpire and must be paid by August 31st each year.
2.5 Deadline and Penalties
- Failure to pay Provincial/Territorial Association fees by the prescribed deadline shall result in the Provincial/Territorial Association Member being ineligible to participate in the current year’s Canadian Championship and also being ineligible to submit bids, nominations or amendment motions to the Association’s Annual Meeting.
- Failure to pay Umpire Fees by the prescribed deadline shall result in the Provincial/Territorial Association being ineligible to submit bids,
nominations or amendment motions to the Association’s Annual Meeting.
- Members will be notified in writing of the membership fees at any time payable by them, and if they are not paid within three (3) months of the membership renewal date, the members in default will automatically cease to be members of the Association. The Board of Directors, upon their sole discretion, may extend the default date for the non-payment of fees.