An exciting opportunity exists to join Softball Canada in the role of 2023 Border Battle Coach in the Men’s and Women’s Slo-Pitch Programs. The Coaches will work directly with the National Office in the pursuit of winning results at the 2023 Slo-Pitch Border Battle event that will be held in the United States this summer. There are up to four positions available for 2023.
To be considered for the position, candidates should possess:
- International/Elite Slo-Pitch softball playing or coaching experience;
- Advanced technical knowledge in the areas of Hitting, Pitching and/or Defensive play;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Available to travel;
- Must possess a Canadian driver’s licence and passport valid until December 31, 2023;
Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
Application Deadline: February 19th, 2023
All applicants are subject to Softball Canada’s screening process.
Candidates should forward their resumes by email to Softball Canada, attention Slo-Pitch Coach Selection Committee at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Softball Canada is the national sport governing body for softball in Canada.